Recap: #Cubs 4, Dodgers 2
* Kris Bryant hit his ninth and 10th home runs in his first multi-homer game. Four of his 10 homers have come with two strikes on him. He’s hit safely in eight-straight home games. This was the sixth time this year a Cubs player hit multiple home runs in a game.
* Matt Szczur, called up from Triple-A Iowa before the game, hit his first home run with a solo shot in the seventh.
* Travis Wood picked up the win, his second this year, giving up one hit over 3 1/3 innings in relief. He has a 1.65 ERA (3 ER/16 1/3 IP) in 12 relief appearances this season.
* Anthony Rizzo singled in the first, and now has hit in four straight games. He leads the Cubs with 78 hits and is batting .310 in 42 night games this season.
* Dexter Fowler had to leave the game in the bottom of the fifth with a sprained left ankle. He will be re-evaluated Tuesday.
* Tsuyoshi Wada left the game in the third with cramping in his left deltoid muscle. He gave up one run on two hits while striking out one in two-plus innings.
* With the win, the Cubs now are a season-high eight games over .500. They are 15-7 in their last 22 games against teams
* Pedro Strop has not given up a run in his last 10 appearances dating to May 31.
* David Ross threw out two runners trying to steal for the second time this season.
* Jason Motte celebrated his birthday by picking up his second save of the season.
* The Cubs played the game under protest after some of the lights went out during the game. The lights eventually came back on.
(Information provided by Cubs media relations)